
Kindergarten and First grade is so cute because the kids start losing all their teeth and the tooth fairy gets to come leave a dollar under your pillow and well... it's just dang CUTE! Allison was slow in losing her first teeth, but so far she's lost her top two front teeth, plus 3 now on the bottom. As her first tooth started to grow in on top, I was a little curious because it started to grow in with a point. Ummm, okay- so I do read vampire books... but I really don't want my 7 year old to have fangs! As it got longer and longer, it never looked like a real tooth, more like a real pointy fang- scary! I wasn't sure what in the heck it was, but when we finally got to the dentist last week, he said it was something that I can't even remember the name of now- but it's rare. It's actually not a tooth- her real tooth is still up there underneath the surface. She actually has another one of these weird little fangy things on the other empty spot that hasn't errupted yet. Wouldn't that make a converstation starter???
So, he suggested just removing it so the real teeth can come in. I'm so happy that she HAS real teeth that that this pointy thing is NOT the teeth she'll have when she goes on her first date in 9 years!
1 comment:
I want a vampire kid!! No fair!! Allie, you are adorable. You should keep the teeth when they pull them so you can show people at parties and stuff!! LOL!! Raquel is already asking me when she gets to have braces. She actually wants them. Crazy kid. She won't want them once she has them!! I know she'll need them, but thankfully it's still a few years out!!
Post a Comment