I'm officially on summer break and it's wonderful! It's so nice to have days of just doing projects, playing, reading and enjoying the nice weather! We had a half day on Wednesday and then we were free to go as soon as our rooms were ready to leave for the summer. I had been working on getting it ready whenever I could, so I was able to leave about a hour after the kids left. I took a lot of my wall stuff down so I could redo everything in August. I was hired last minute last year and I never felt like the room was just how I wanted it. So I'll have my work cut out for me before school starts. But decorating it is the fun part!
I went to a coupon class at church the other day. It was really fun and got me motivated to clip those money saving coupons and get them organized. One really great idea she had was to organize her coupons in a binder and keep them in her car. I did that yesterday and here's what I have...
It makes it so much easier to find them and use them right in the store.
At the class, we also learned about a bunch of websites that are good to look for deals. One favorite that I already love it www.slickdeals.net. On this site, people talk about great deals they get and especially "promo" codes that you can use while shopping for various items. So, yesterday I found one for restaurant.com. When you purchased a $25 gift card for a local restaurant and entered the promo code "PRESENT", you got the $25 for $2.00!!! Wow- fun stuff. So basically, Clint and I can go to dinner, spend $40 and get the dinner for $17 instead. I love bargains! I also got a subscription to Family Fun magazine for $3.00- which I can use at home or for projects at school.
1 comment:
Man I wish we had coupons here!! Can't wait for your visit though!! xoxo Pip
Post a Comment