Honestly Kate, I thought I was looking at a miniature younger version of you...are you sure there aren't any related blood lines? For Zach's sake and all? Lol....
She's a qt! So I was webcaming with Pam yesterday and I told her that you guys would be at my wedding! ha she couldn't believe it! ha she was just like. "Clint's made it to like every wedding!" I hadn't realized that so I just wanted to drop a line to say thanks for all the support you guys have given to our family! We're so lucky to have family like you!
3 comments:
Honestly Kate, I thought I was looking at a miniature younger version of you...are you sure there aren't any related blood lines? For Zach's sake and all? Lol....
Wow, what a hottie! Way to go Zach!
She's a qt! So I was webcaming with Pam yesterday and I told her that you guys would be at my wedding! ha she couldn't believe it! ha she was just like. "Clint's made it to like every wedding!" I hadn't realized that so I just wanted to drop a line to say thanks for all the support you guys have given to our family! We're so lucky to have family like you!
Post a Comment