
Zach went to the Winter Ball this weekend in Chehalis, where we used to live. A few weeks ago a friend from our old ward called and his daughter asked Zach to come over to the dance and Zach of course said... "YES". She's a real cutie! So Clint had the weekend off and he took Zach, Emily and Rachel over and they stayed in a hotel, saw movies and went swimming in the hotel pool while Zach went out with Tate. Allison, Kenzie and I stayed home and worked out cleaning out their room which has looked like a tornado hit it ever since Clint has started working on the built in beds. They are almost done! I bought fabric for the curtains that will hang from the bed but I haven't sewed them up yet. I know.. it sounds like Clint and the kids had WAY more fun than we did cleaning, but we also got a happy meal from McDonalds which still is fun for the girls, and I took them swimming in town. Here's some pics of Zach with his date... aren't they cute?



5 comments:
They look so awesome!! They make a cute couple too!! LOL! What's with the non-smiling Zach? Come on, you're on a date with a hottie!!
I'm so glad you posted pictures! They look so cute together! Zach looked very handsome at church but Tate wasn't there :( I was hoping she'd be there in her dress. Wish you had come too!
what a couple of cutie patooties. ARe you sure you're ready for all this dating stuff?
He is so cute! I cant believe that he is dating!
Ya know chivalrous males are hard to come by these days, but your parents have definitely taught you well. 10 outta 10 for travelling all that way to see accompany her, 10 outta 10 for the hottie department and 10/10 for just being so dang awesome. Good Job buddy
Post a Comment