Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kenzie

Remember the "perm" days? I got perms all the time when I was younger with good and bad results. The last time I got one, my hair and skin got so burned that I think I'll probably not do one again for a LONG time. Kenzie always wants me to curl her hair though, and the curl never stays because her hair is so fine and thin. Yesterday, she told me she wanted a haircut, so I took her down to get one. Then she decided she really wanted a perm, so we went to Walmart to buy one. Can you believe they don't even carry them? WHAT? I think that's weird... they use to be so popular! So, we found one at the Walgreens across the street. I still have the perm rods, so last night we did the smelly perm thing. Yuck!

Kenzie really IS a princess girl though- she loves curls, pink frilly things and looking beautiful. Here's her before and after...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kenzie...your perm looks great! You are BEAUTIFUL! from Grandma

Rene said...

Cute! Wow! You're brave... I'd be afraid I'd cause the burning and hair fallng out! Great job!

StaceyOstler said...

Whoa, look at you little miss hair dresser. I saw her at church on Sunday and thought her hair was adorable.

Lisa said...

very cute, I can't believe you did it all by yourself. I'd be so scared to try it. You are so talented.

The Shelton's said...

Love the perm Kenzie!! Believe it or not I used to get perms on top of my already naturally curly hair!! Why, well, I'm not really sure, but I thought I looked so good!! It was the 90's - enough said.

The Hartle's said...

I love that girl! She looks adorable!