Sunday, September 21, 2008

Twilight


Okay... some of my friends in my ward did the COOLEST thing. They booked out a whole theater for Nov 21st on the day the Twilight movie comes out. We will each have to pay for a ticket that won't cost too much more than a normal one, and it's invite only. So it will be all friends and friends of friends. About 50-80 people will be there. I know it's so crazy but I actually took a personal day off work to go. I can't wait! I get 3 personal days a year, so Twilight... here I come. I hope it's not dumb- I hate when a book is really good and the movie stinks.

3 comments:

The Shelton's said...

First of all, cool picture and where'd you get it and second, I am so happy to be your BFF and to get to go to the private screening of what is sure to be one of my all time favorite movies - even if it does suck!!

The Hartle's said...

That is awesome! I thought my ward was cool... why didnt I think of that! I love that you took a day off for it. You will have to let me know how it is!

Lisa said...

What a great idea. I should pass that idea along. Hate to say it but although I like the new look I did like the "Blair Witch" pictures.