
I thought it was time to change my background to a new fall design. My friend Traci was bugging me a while back about changing it, she said that everytime she looked at my blog, she thought about the movie "The Blair Witch Project". Since I never saw that one, I don't have any idea what she meant... however- she should really STOP watching scary movies in my opinion! We had a weekend of rain and coldish weather. We went from a 90 degree day on Friday to about 65 degree's on Saturday. It was much nicer today, about 75ish or so... but I have a feeling that summer is over. I'm so sad- I have been LOVING the nice weather. But now I feel like fall decorating and pumpkins! School is getting much better and my schedule has calmed down a bit. I really LOVE my class. I'm leaving work at 4pm now and getting home to spend time with the family. I went on a ride-a-long with Clint last night and got home at 2:30am and had a church meeting at 9am! I'm tired and ready to go to bed and catch up on sleep! Young Women's at church is going great too. The girls are so awesome and fun. They played human fooseball with the YM last Wednesday and it was so funny to watch. Anyway... I'm off to bed- Happy Fall!
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for changing your background. No joke, every time I would get on your blog I would be reminded of The Blair Witch Project and it would freak me out a bit. For anyone who has seen that movie you know what I'm talking about. Now I can look at the pretty fall leaves and I'm not scared anymore!
Post a Comment