Friday, September 12, 2008

Just have to whine...


This picture is entitled... And you think YOU have stress...

Wed schedule... school at 7:30... run to district office to turn in benefits paperwork and then over to a new teacher meeting from 4-6. Then rush home to get changed and go out to visit laurels with the advisor at 7:00. Pick up my girls and take them to advisors house to sew curtains for my classroom storage area to prepare for open house. Then run to Walmart to buy tension bars for aforementioned curtains.

Thursday, school at 7:30, then stay at school until 6 for open house from 6-7. Clint drops off 3 of our girls to hang out with me for "quality time" at my open house so I can actually feel like I'm spending time with them. Zach and Emily go do baptisms at the temple and I miss it... because it's open house.

Friday.. school at 7:30, then rush home by 5 to coach Allison's soccer practice while Rachel and Kenzie have simultaneous practices from 5-6:30 (and Kenzie's is at a different location).

And my personal favorite...

Saturday- Allison's game 9am, Rachels at 10am, Allison's second game at 11:00, Kenzie's at 12:00 and Rachel's second game at 1:30 and then Allison's pictures at 3pm and Rachel's at 3:30pm and then an Elders Quorum activity that Clint is in charge of (oh... and I haven't seen him for more than 5 min in about 3 days) and then Sunday is a morning meeting for ward council and a presidency meeting after church with the class presidency for Laurels.
Whew!

All in all, love my job.... love working with theYW.... HATE Soccer with a passion and can't wait for the next 7 weeks to be OVER.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate going to soccer too.

Rene said...

I'm tired just from reading that! I hope next week is a little slower for you.
I love soccer! I love it so much that today when we took Austin to ref a game we stayed to watch, and we didn't even know anyone playing!

Jenne said...

You are so great. You will handle this all like it is no big deal. Still missing you, and you are so close!

The Hartle's said...

You poor thing. That picture seriously cracks me up! I hope you make through the next 7 weeks!

Shelby Bingham said...

We've got three kids in soccer and I was totally feeling your pain on the Saturday schedule -- I count down the days till it's over every year! Jeff has coached a few times too which adds to the fun!