Well, today was my first "kid" day at school. I had the surprise of having a reporter come in my room and do interviews... nice first day welcome! So- it was on the news tonight and I was able to get the link that plays on their website- I hope it works for you. I'll post more pictures later- right now I'm trying to figure out what I'm teaching after hearing ALL about my kids first day of school too! Plus, my friends took me out for my 40th birthday to Olive Garden... yum!
http://titancast2.titantv.com/665db0a6d30a49bb88b9d83ad39958f1/53556/share.aspx
6 comments:
Holy crap, you're famous. Can I have an autograph now that I will sell on ebay later?
Oh my heck!! A celebrity in the family! If your teaching skills are anything like your parenting skills, you will be everyones favorite. You really are amazing. When I grow up I want to be just like you.....oh yeah, I'm already 20 years OLDER!!!
Wow! I'm related to a celebrity!
I swear I didnt read my moms comment before I left mine...great minds think alike!
Wow, that's pretty impressive!!! You look great and you sounded like an ol' pro. Good luck with the school year.
Post a Comment