My friend had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to try it out and reminisce a bit. Hopefully they are good memories, let's see what you got!
1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. And a side note for Traci... if you leave any comments about brownies... you're dead meat!
4 comments:
One of my first memories of you is when - you first moved here and I had driven past your house,coming home from the grocery store late one night and saw a cop car in front of your house. I was so worried about you and what could have happened to have cops at your house at 10:30 at night???? What kind of people have cops at their house late at night??? LOL....Little did I know that Clinton was a Cop. Boy did I feel silly when I asked. But happy nothing bad had happened.
I also love that we share the same Twilight Obsession and can talk about it anytime. But most of all I am so glad that you moved here to be my good friend. I feel like we have been friends forever, like we knew each other before even though we have only known each other a few months.
You are amazing, and I love hanging around you!
Kate, Kate, Kate. Oh, all the memories of my bestest girl Kate. There are so many, to only choose just one. Hmmm. . . Well, there was the time we went away for my birthday. We stayed in a hotel up by Seattle and went out to dinner and then watched movies and did facials. It was so much fun. Wow, strangely enough, I have a serious craving for brownies right now. Weird.
Let's see...I think the best memory of you would be that you were always the one to get the girls all together for a girls night out....(that just doesn't seem to happen nearly as much since you and Traci moved away :-( sad!)
I have so many memories of you, where do I start. After all, we've actually only seen each other 2 wks on the mission, 2 days in Provo, and 2 days in Germany. But, of course the most fondest memory would be, "hit the deck, snipers on the roof." or, "are those one piecers?" The whole Lebaneze Mafia was one for the books. Even though I've only seen you about 20 days my entire life, I feel like I've known you forever and we just connected. I'm so glad I found your blog to reconnect. Did you know your blog is the one I check first and the most? I love you!!!
Post a Comment