
We had so much fun camping a few weekends ago, that we decided to try it again one more time before the summer's over. We called the Shelton's... our good friends who moved to Spokane a few weeks ago and they agreed to try it with us! The last time we went camping with them was a few years ago (in fact... Traci would probably say "pre-Marcus and Regan"- her two new family additions since then).
We had a great time, although the weather was stinking HOT! I think it was about 105 in the shade... and our tent just isn't modern enough to have A/C (oh wait... that's called an RV!) We were right next to the water though, so the kids spend the majority of time playing in the lake... or else sitting next to Todd, Traci, Clint and I as we played card games. Funny thing is... when I was young- I don't remember hanging out next to my parents and their friends when we got together. We use to go PLAY with our friends, not sit two inches away and blab...blab...blab to my parents friends. Well... that's what my kids do. Whenever we get together with anyone- they are sitting right there wanting to do everything we do! I guess I'll just take it as a compliment that we are SO much fun to hang out with! Yeah right!




2 comments:
Beautiful pictures. Looks like fun.
LoL Clint nice tan!
Post a Comment