Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just for you Alex


A couple months ago, Clint's nephew Alex requested a cop story on the blog. Well, I told Clinton about that the other day, and he came home with a story for me to tell. He got called to a home with a suspicious object in the driveway of a home. So, he went out to have a look at something weird that was laying in the middle of the driveway. It was an object all taped up that looked like it might be a bomb. So, he called the bomb squad, they came out with a machine that takes the object and blows it up in a safe way. Then, as they were talking to people about what it might be, they found an 11 year old that confessed he had made it. He was sleeping over at a friends house, and they took two D batteries and taped them together and thought they were making a bomb. It wasn't of course... but they thought it way. So... Alex- don't try to make bombs if you go on sleep over's at a friends house! I'm sure Uncle Clinton will have a lot more stories for you if we get together some Thanksgiving or on Summer break!

3 comments:

The Hartle's said...

Thats cute, I'm sure Alex will love it! See you soon!

Lisa said...

Awesome. Was UPS delivering the package and that's why the truck is in the background? That would be a VERY photojournalistic picture. When are you coming to visit your dad?

Jen said...

Because of baseball and soccer I am SO far behind! I saw this a while ago and had Brian read it, but I just now showed it to Alex.

He loved it. Although, now I can see the wheels turning in his head wondering how HE can make a bomb!!