
This is a little behind but I have to show pics of my cute apple tree that I got for Mother's Day. I love it! It's a tree that has three different kinds of apples... Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious and Granny Smith. I want to put one more fruit tree in my back yard... maybe a peach. I also got breakfast in bed. Rachel and Emily made yummy french toast and we had a nice relaxing day at home and at church.
Last Monday, we went out and worked in the garden. We put up a picket fence around the garden area, and then planted some veggies and put flower seeds in front of the fence- sunflowers, nastursiums and zinnas. Today Rachel painted the fence white- I'll take more pics when I start getting something to bloom!


1 comment:
Your family is so cute... I cant wait to see them and your adorable new house!
Post a Comment