Monday, May 19, 2008

Family Visit




Clint has a sister that lives in Vernal, Utah and her daughter Trish, who lives in Salt Lake City came to visit with her husband and brand new baby daughter (Maggie!). I think I mentioned before when they came to visit in Tumwater, and Trish works for Sky West and get's free flights. She won't be going back to work after her maternity leave, so they are traveling as much as they can to get the fun trips. It was so fun to see them and their cute, cute baby! We played lots of card games... (until 2 in the morning!), had a picnic in the park, Caleb went to shoot at the range with Clint and they went golfing. We had a great time... and Caleb gave me some great camera tips since he took some classes at school on photography. Come back soon guys!





And of course I had to take some cute shots of my girl, Allie!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...cute Allie! Mom

The Hartle's said...

That was so much fun! We havent quit talking about how great your cute fam is! Love ya!

The Hartle's said...

That was so much fun! We havent quit talking about how great your cute fam is! Love ya!

Lisa said...

very cute!! I love the ones of Allie and Clint holding Maggie. So, what were the photography tips? Share, share.

Jenne said...

I'd like to know the photo tips! I love the cute pictures of the baby.