Friday, December 14, 2007

The CUTEST magnet boards


I saw the cutest magnet boards on the web... I love to get fun ideas surfing around. Anyway, I saw these boards and thought they were so great. Then, as I was shopping today, I saw the spice containers that have magnets on the bottom and thought they would be so cute hung up on the boards. So, I will have to make one that says "spices" or something like that. (Lisa... what's the french word for spice?). I loved these boards so much that I bought enough supplies to make a bunch and I'm using some for teacher gifts.


2 comments:

The Hartle's said...

Again I will tell you how great that house looks, cant wait to come stay there(did I just invinte myself)! And those pics of YW boards that you sent were so cute, I think we are going to try and do them for birthdays this year. I will give you a jingle! Thanks

Unknown said...

Love the picture of the photog chick with her latest toy. Keep the pictures of the Armi Gang coming so my screen saver keeps growing. Love, Dad