Saturday, October 20, 2007

First Day of School... a little late!






Okay...so have I mentioned the problem I have with my camera? Many things actually- the biggest being that it's obsolete after 4 years and I have a problem finding the discs that go in it anymore. But, now that I'm doing this blog, it would be nice to be able to load photos instantly into the computer, but I have to take a bunch on my discs first, then finalize them before I load them. So... I just finished a disc and it had photos from the first day of school. Clint... if you're reading this- remember I want a digital SLR camera for Christmas (with a good zoom lense!)






So- these are photos of Allison (and one of Rachel and Kenzie) from the first day of school. They all really like their teachers and actually have a perfect fit. Rachel's teacher is very outgoing and vibrant- just like Rachel. Kenzie's is sweet and quiet- again, like Kenzie. Allison's teacher is a fun, creative kindergarten teacher, perfect for the first year of school. I love years like this when everything goes smoothly at school!

No comments: