
Here is the sign I made that I said I'd post. I saw it at a couple peoples homes in my ward. They must have done it at Enrichment before I moved in. I have the vinyl cutter myself, so it was pretty easy to figure out how to copy it. I just haven't put a ribbon on the top yet- I'm going to drill two holes in the top and put a black satin ribbon for hanging it.
3 comments:
Love the sign. I'm jealous that you have a vinyl letter cutter. I want one but can't justify it. Rick told me, "no more vinyl letters on wood boards hung up on the walls." OK, how about if I just put it straight onto the wall. Do you take orders?
Of course I take orders... that's how I justify MY machine LOL And there are many ways to be creative with lettering.... on the back of your car for example. Last year, I put 7 cute ghosts to represent my family and put happy halloween. It was fun for the whole month... but I haven't done it this year. They can also go on canisters in the pantry or kitchen for organizing. It is SO much fun to have :)
Thanks again for everything this week! You guys are so fun(it helps that you have that adorable family too)! I cant wait to put up the stickers that we made, caleb even liked it! And Im so excited to be blogging buddies!
Post a Comment