
Clint found a team that plays rugby here. He used to play all the time in New Zealand. In fact, while we were dating, I spent many hours on the pitch (I did get that right didn't I??) watching Clint getting bloody and bruised. I took a cue from his mother and cheered on the gory battle. So, now that Clint is in his late 30's, rugby isn't as easy as it used to be. Still, he puts on a good game. He had a few glory plays in the past few games, scoring a try on a ball he kicked ahead of himself. If I had a good camera (hint, hint Clinton!!) I could have gotten some good action shots.

The team is full of older guys, and sometimes they get their butt's kicked... but they try hard and don't get to practice and play as much as they'd like since they have busy work schedules. I have to say that Clint still looks great in his short-short rugby shorts!
1 comment:
Woo hoo, nice legs Clinton. How fun, I think it would be hard to watch.
Post a Comment