
Well, this is my first attempt at a blog, so bear with me over the next few weeks while I try to perfect the art. I wanted a way to share photos and news with family and friends, so bookmark my page and check it over the next few weeks and see where I go with it! This photo is taken next door to our place, the girls love going over there and playing. It's also the school that the three younger girls go to, so it's very nice to be so close! Emily is now 12, Rachel is 10, Mackenzie is 8 and Allison is 5. This is our first year with everyone in school... hence the extra time for blogging!
1 comment:
I tried to comment under the Transformer pic but couldn't find the comment link. Anyways, nice wheels. Do you ever feel above the law when your ridin' shotgun?
I'm so happy to keep up on you.
BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, a couple of weeks ago. Hope it was great.
Post a Comment