
So... a month or two ago I went out with Clinton on a ride a long. I usually go out about every 6 months, and always hope for some great action. I actually had a great ride one night when Clint pulled someone over with a stolen car and guns were drawn... but that's another story. Anyway, while Clint and I were riding around, he got a call and was on his way in a hurry when his car started chugging along, not picking up speed etc. He took it to the mechanic and it was going to be fixed, but he was given one of the new Dodge Charger's instead. There are only 2 of them in the department so far, but he loves it. From what I've heard... it's FAST! Right after he got it, I was at the golf course with Zach and Clint pulled up in his car to talk to me. A boy and his mother walked by and the boy said, "wow... this looks like the car in the movie, Transformers!". He was pretty impressed. So- this is a picture of Clinton in his new patrol car. He gets to bring it home now that we live in Tumwater.