Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eclipse


My very fun and talented friends in my ward here have planned an amazing Twilight experience the last two years. They were able to rent a local theater the night BEFORE the Twilight movies came out so we could get a group of good friends together to watch it. This year, Eclipse is coming out and they didn't disappoint! They always make it an event just to pick up our tickets. I got a very detailed and fun letter from "Edward" telling where to pick up the tickets. I was told to go to a park and follow the signs.



As I walked down the trail... you can imagine my surprise when I walked around a bend in the trail to find THIS....


Zach was all glittered up and his face had been painted with white cream to make him look pale. He was there to surprise all the women coming to pick up their tickets. They WERE very astonished to see "Edward" there to greet them! Farther down the trail, two other "vampires" were jumping out of the bushes to scare us. It was so fun! Thanks Stacey, Jenne, and Kathy for making all this so fun! Jenne took these pictures- she's an amazing talent! Here are Zach and his two buddies... Chad and Kaleb.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

That is hilarious. Way to go, friends! It's so fun to have a movie come out you are excited to see. I loved the Lord of the Rings movies and my friends and I got all excited about those.

Unknown said...

Haha. I bet our dear friend Traci is green with envy! If only she had the Twilight support she so dearly yearns for in her friends here....;-)

Pippa Armitage said...

Ba ha ha Zach I can't believe what a poser you are :) Sounds like a fun adventure. My sister and I are going to a screening next week where we will be greated by wolves and champaign.... being pregnant I hope they have some non-al bubbles (oh and being a Mormon and all that too :) ) Sounded interesting....
Have a fun time xo Pip

Clarissa said...

Hahaha!! That rocks!