Saturday, July 24, 2010

Allison


I had a funny story about Allison I wanted to post. I know I've been very slack at keeping up my blog. I thought I would have plenty of time in the summer, but wouldn't you know that my summer is turning out to be so busy!! Imagine that! So more posts to come soon!

Allison LOVES chicken pot pie! She came in the kitchen the other day and I told her I was making it for dinner. She was SO HAPPY! It's so funny that she could get so excited by something so small. Anyway, I asked her if she was going to make pot pie when she had her own family. She said yes... she was going to have crock pot on Sundays, pot pie on Mondays, mashed potatoes and gravy on Wednesdays. That's as far of a plan as she'd gotten to! I love that girl!

No comments: