Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Wedding Photos
I had to post a few pictures of the wedding I got to attend while I've been here in New Zealand. Clint's niece Kristine got married here. She's from Utah, but has always wanted to be married in the NZ temple, so when she got engaged a few months ago, she talked her fiance into coming to NZ. They are really so cute together... totally in love and crazy about each other. They couldn't stop kissing and gazing into each other's eyes. I wanted to post some pics ASAP for all of Krissy's sisters and sis-in-laws so they could see how beautiful she looked. I haven't been able to photoshop them, so a few are a little dark because we had to BOOK IT from the luncheon after the wedding to the beach, which was 90 minutes away. We got there in time to take about 30 minutes of photos before it was too dark. But you really can't go wrong when the subjects are this beautiful!! Love you guys :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow great pics Kate!! They both look sohappy and in love...Awwwww!!! Krissy looks soooo beautiful!!
xoxo Pip
Thanks SO much Kate! We've been dying over here. :) Can't wait to show Brian!
Love the pics...Been wondering how things went. Love the shot of the whole family. Everyone looks soooo grown up...the kids I mean. Wish we could've been there. Miss y'all heaps.
Love the pics...Been wondering how things went. Love the shot of the whole family. Everyone looks soooo grown up...the kids I mean. Wish we could've been there. Miss y'all heaps.
Good Job Kate. Love them!!!
Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great! I'm Mitchell's big brother and we found them on Kristine's facebook page. I'm putting the finishing touches on their wedding video that needs to be done when they get back...tomorrow. Do you mind if I throw a couple of your pictures in at the end of the slide show? Also, shot in the dark but is there any chance you might also have a picture of them holding hands walking away from the camera?... or something like it? It would make for a perfect final picture... thanks again. GREAT PICTURES!
Post a Comment