This is David, Clint, Diane and Alistar... 4 siblings.
Clint and I also got to go to the Indian Ocean.. how cool is that??!!?? Although it was winter, the temperature wasn't too bad, so I talked Clint into taking off our shoes and socks and getting our toes in the ocean... hello! It's the Indian Ocean- we couldn't pass it up! A wave came up behind us though and got us all wet! The other picture is Clinton getting caught by a wave as he was standing on the rocks.
Zach had a blast with all his cousins. These are the two that he hung out with the most. Deborah (14y) is in the red sweatshirt and Becky (18y) in the black.
We also got to watch a rugby game on TV- Australia Wallabies VS. the All Blacks. Clint was dressed appropriately in his All Black gear...
But his brother David came in with a Wallabie's jersey on! Whatever David!!! Thank goodness he was joking- but All Blacks won- so all is good.
Another fun thing we did was make vinyl signs. I took over the vinyl already cut, and we bought boards and paint over there. They all turned out so different, but so cute. This is Vanessa and her 3 cute kids :)
This is Rita... David's wife and our sis-in-law. It was just so fun to see her again.
We had an absolutely amazing time in Australia. Zach even saw a Kangaroo the night before we left on the side of the road... but I never saw one :( Next time for sure!!! Now it's off to New Zealand and more fun. This is the plane we took from Auckland to Napier where his parents live. More tales from New Zealand to come!!
4 comments:
miss you already..... I noticed that I didn't make any of your picture choices.... WHATEVER!! Tee hee hee.... Can't wait to see you guys again, three years seems a life time!!
xoxo Pip
It looks like you're having a great time! How neat to see so much family.
Im slowly updating my blog...Im at New York at the moment. I have another 6 entries and then Im onto your visit in Australia. Missing you heaps...Hayden is certainly missing Uncle Clint and feeling the pinch, lonely, with no one to whisper sweet nothings too. But three years is just around the corner. Im sure they can hold out till then.
How cool is that, that you could finally meet his brother. Wow, it must seem like a whole new family there.
Just awesome!
Post a Comment