
Well I had a great beginning to the week and a horrible ending. I spent 5 days following the plan well and 2 days not following it at all for a week ending of losing 3 pounds. I'm happy with that! My plan is to do the same this week and hopefully lose another 3 pounds. Any week when I haven't gained weight is a good week for me!! :)
Now- I'll post some pictures of Clint and the run he did this weekend. He went with a team of 3 other guys and they ran a combined 52 mile run from Mt. Rainier to Tacoma. They would run 3-6 miles segments and switch off with the next runner. Clint had a GREAT time. 3 of the guys were people that Clint works with (plus himself) but one of their team of 4 was the 10 year old son of one of the guys. From what I hear, he smoked the other runners as he passed them by and got lots of attention for being the youngest team member out there. Good job Clint for a good race!



2 comments:
Gonna have to call Clint the "Kiwi Cruiser." Imagine, still running at 40 with good knees. Very impressive.
Dad
Look at that sweet farmer's tan!
Post a Comment