Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 6

Yuck- not a good day. Well... I should clarify and say it wasn't a good diet day. Actually, it was a great day because it was a half day at school. Kids got out at 11:22 and that was including 30 minutes of music and a 30 minute presentation from the local library. So I pretty much played multiplication bingo with them and a few other little things and the day was over. Then I worked in the classroom and got report cards ready the rest of the time. However, I felt like CELEBRATING after the kids left, so I swung next door to Wendy's and got a spicy chicken sandwich... yum! Then tonight, it was just Emily, Allison and me home, so we went and got Taco Bell for dinner! LOL- I guess I'm back on the wagon tomorrow. If I can manage to keep the 5 pounds off that I've lost through the weekend, I'll be happy and ready to start the next week. Yippee- 2 1/2 days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so proud of you. That's hard work. Good luck keeping it off since Special K is really just air. I can't believe that you have finished your first full year of teaching. That is a real accomplishment.