I took Rachel to hit balls tonight. She's the one with the most interest, so for $30 a month, she can hit unlimited balls at a range that's about a mile from our house. It's a great deal and she loves to go over there. She's only been out a few times, but already she's got the makings of a great swing. I'm hoping for college scholarships! I tried to post a video- but I haven't figured out how to make it work on here.
So- I'm on day 5 today. I was really happy this morning to see that after 4 days I'm 5 pounds down! Wow- it's working way better than I ever thought it would. I had a few moments today that were hard. This morning at school, the kids in my class were treated to a pancake party by our librarian because they reached their reading goal. She brought mini-chocolate chips and whipped cream to put on them. After my tiny bowl of cereal they were looking scruptious.. but I resisted! Then, after school there was a bridal shower for a teacher who is getting married and I passed by the chocolate cake and got fruit instead. Here's my menu for the day...
Meal 1- cereal (compliments of Special K with Red Berries!!)
Meal 2- slimfast and blueberries
Meal 3- Chicken Enchiladas
snacks- 2 small power bars and fruit at the shower (I'll probably have some sugar free jello tonight or have Kenzie make me a smoothie- yum!)
1 comment:
Wow Kate! I'm impressed! Keep up the good work. I don't think I could be that self-disciplined. Good job.
Post a Comment