Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 4


Another morning of working out at 5am. I was going to go get some cereal, but Mackenzie had made lots of smoothie for her breakfast, so I had the extra. It was GREAT- that girl sure knows how to make a smoothie! She put in about 1 cup of yogurt that was frozen (not to be confused with frozen yogurt which is full of sugar!), a banana, blueberries, strawberries, spinach leaves and some milk. It was better than a milkshake! Here's my meals for the day,
Meal 1- smoothie
Meal 2 Slimfast and blueberries
Meal 3- Beef Pot pie (leftovers from yesterday made with pie crust)
snacks- 2 protein bars

When I come home from school, I'm usually pretty darn hungry, so I ate the pot pie and I really wanted to go get seconds, but I decided that I would wait 15 minutes and if I still wanted some, I would get it. But I totally forgot after waiting. I'm off to watch "So You Think You Can Dance!"

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

OOOOHHHH....that smoothie looks delicious!! I may have to give that a try.

Lisa said...

great job on the diet, but even greater job on the photog