
I know... I know!! It seems like my last few blogs are all about food storage, but that's what I'm concentrating on lately. Clint will be lining one wall of our garage soon for our food storage supply, so I've been having fun finding cool things to gear me up... like the excel spreadsheet below.
So, here's another cool idea. One of my friends husbands is really into this grocery idea called http://www.thegrocerygame.com/. The basic premise is that all items eventually go on sale, and you have to buy them in bulk when they do so you are paying less. So, the owner of the grocery game tracks everything and makes a list each week of all the greatest deals that week and any coupons that go along with them. The list costs $1 for a 4 week trial and $10 for each 8 week period after that. I'm on the trial right now and it's like a great find at a garage sale for me to go to the grocery store and see how much I've saved on the bottom of the reciept. I'm loving it! Last week, I got things like bags of shredded cheese for $1.50 each, juice for $1.50 and some roasts for Sunday dinner for $5.00. So, the key thing is to find the bargain and buy LOTS of it each week. Then, after about 12 weeks your shelves are so full of a variety of stuff you are just adding the great bargains to keep yourself up to date. This is only my second week, but I have a huge piles of stuff to put on my shelves :) Check it out... but if you like it- please put my email address as your reference- there's some kind of bonus that goes along with referals. armiguys@aol.com
1 comment:
I have been trying to get everyone I know into couponing lately. Not that I know how, but I wanted someone to teach me! So maybe I should try this... is it pretty easy?
Post a Comment