
I've been so lazy this spring break! I had great plans to get lots of stuff done, and I've hardly done anything! Not even blogging!! I did do one thing that I'm very proud of- I exercised EVERY day and plan to keep it up each morning at 5am before work. Clint also put up one side of our fence in our backyard and will be working on the other side this next week. My Dad and Step-mom came for a visit on their way to retire in New Zealand so we were able to visit a few days. I read a few books... worked in my classroom for about an hour.... saw a movie "Duplicity" (not great) and went to the temple. A very lazy and relaxing week! Back to the grind tomorrow and state testing coming up for the students next week... yikes!!
1 comment:
Shouldn't springbreak be called "my non-productive" week. AFter reading what you did, you weren't as lazy as you think.
Post a Comment