The girls and I have had fun doing virtual makeovers tonight. There's NO WAY Emily or Rachel would ever let me fix them up in real life (Kris is the only one who could do THAT to them... their cousin in Utah). So I started playing around on the computer with hairstyles for myself and they all came in and said, "ME TOO!! ME TOO!!" So- we've spend a couple HOURS playing around with different styles, makeup and haircolors. How do you like them??
Here's Rachel's creation for me...
I tag all my friends to do virtual makeovers and post them online :) www.marieclaire.com





4 comments:
How fun! You guys all look sooo fab. I think however, Ali's makeover turned out the cutest with that cute hair style. Watch out for the boys someday!
Redheads do have a ton of fun I hear! Maybe we should give it a try!! I miss you. When are you gonna make it up here to visit with me? I need a good "I smell brownies" kind of a laugh!
So fun! I think Emily looks smokin hot! Rachel looks pretty much the same.....hahahah and I think that the red might be a bit much for the two of you. But I loved Ali's too!
Those are hilarious! But Alisons made me little sad because she looked so grown up... she cant ever grow up!
Post a Comment