Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family Stuff



We took Bella to the park the other day and walked the trails by the river. It was still pretty cold outside, but nice blue skies! Here are some pics of our little journey...




Plus... here is Clint with his hair grown out... I'm loving it. This is his "don't mess with me" look. Watch out city of Richland!!



And pics of the girls...






On another fun note... here are pics of my brother Danny who came to visit this week (pics of last time he came to visit are here). He used to live much closer to us when he was in the Air Force and stationed near Tacoma and we lived 30 mintues away in Tumwater, but now he lives in Utah, so we miss "Uncle Danny" coming to visit. Of course when I got the camera out.. he had to be his normal crazy self and stick his finger up his nose... I debated whether to post that one- what do you think? Should I tag him on his facebook with an embarrassing pose? He had his birthday while he was here- the big 2...7... Happy Birthday Danny!



3 comments:

Rene said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe some girl in Utah hasn't snatched up that handsome "Uncle Danny"!

The Shelton's said...

I agree with Rene!! Danny needs to wed!! I think the matchmakers need to get back to work!

Kate said...

Okay..okay. So I HAVE set Danny up for a date this Saturday with a friends sister... no pressure Danny!!