
I mentioned before that we've had a lot of company lately. Well... yesterday we got to go play golf with my Dad, Colleen (my step-mom) and my brother Danny. Actually, they played while I messed around in the golf cart. You can only play 4 people together, so I opted out so they could play since I'm playing with them on Saturday. It was the first time we'd played this course, and it was beautiful. Here's some pictures of the day...
Colleen doesn't like this picture of her in the sand... but we were playing best ball- which is hitting the best shot from the four players. She was only hitting the best shot of everyone... wait- that doesn't say much for the play quality when the best of 4 shots is in the sand... but it is what it is!
And of course... one cute one with Gram, Gramp, Robbie the dog and Allison...








4 comments:
oh, okay, i get it. only certain dogs like robby can stay at your house. it's okay for robby but not my lola. what's the difference? just because my lola has poops the size of robby doesn't mean she wouldn't do okay in your house. what's the deal kate? do we have dog favoritism?
love,traci
p.s.
is it because lola is black?
Kate, I'll answer Traci for you...
No Traci...It's because your dog is big enough to EAT ALLISON!
:)~Rene
LOL! Oh... how I miss hanging with my girls!
Your brother is pretty awesome...I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long, long time. ;)
Post a Comment