So- I was getting pretty tired of my non-descript hair. I've had the same hairstyle almost my entire life! I've had a few departures from the norm- in fact one of my good friends from our time in Germany just reminded me about the time I wanted a perm and she was sweet enough to offer to come over and give me one. She pulled some perm rods out of her closet and ran over to help. As she was unrolling the perm, we noticed that the rods were a little small and my hair was one big frizz ball! After we had a good laugh- she offered to babysit while I ran down and got my hair ALL CUT OFF! That was a short style :) In fact, at the time, Clint was in New Zealand for 5 weeks visiting his family. So- all kinds of crazy things happen when he's gone! But this time, I just wanted a new style. I'm really happy with it- it's easy to take care of and I don't feel like I have to wear a pony tail all the time! The color of the pic is a little yellow- my NEW computer is in the shop already with mother board problems, so I'm using Zach's laptop to post. So- I don't have photoshop to fix the color issues- sorry!
7 comments:
So cute Kate! I really like it!
Cute hair! I was just thinking I want to cut mine off too! I can't decide. My favorite hair person just got 2 jobs (not doing hair) so I may end up gray and scraggily! (is that a word?) I'm afraid she'll never fit me in this new schedule of hers :(
I love your new haircut! I am the same way though, I always leave my hair the same because it just seems easier than having to learn a new style.
Girlfriend - this is my favorite haircut of yours ever!! You look so cute! Todd is having another "I like your hair long" phase, so I have to leave mine for a bit, but when it starts to drive me nuts I'll have to cut it again. Only 17 more days . . . .
I love it! Is it so nice? Its tempting...
you look great. I love it. But, I sure would love to see a picture of your perm!!!
Mom says....I love it! It looks easy to care for too.
Post a Comment