
Clint and I were invited to a couples Halloween party with some friends from his work. We were suppose to dress up as a famous couple and I REALLY wanted to go as Bella and Edward from Twilight... but I thought a bunch of people wouldn't even know who we were. So, we decided to go as Sandy and Danny from Grease. We hit the Goodwill the night before the party and this is what we came up with. Not bad for a few bucks and some pink dye and a bad wig LOL. After looking at the pictures though, I can't believe we really went out in that!
8 comments:
Hey there! It's me, Clarissa. I just wanted to tell you how cute you two looked. I am a little far behind with the Halloween cotumes this year...haven't bought one yet.
Hilarious! You are the best....... They llok great! I love the back of the jackets, is it vinyl?
Nice pants, Kate!!! Looks like fun!
That is seriosly so funny... I laughed my pants off!
This is how I always pictured the two of you to look. Now everything in the world makes sense.
I love it. I just want to know, where can I get a pair of those awesome pants?
where did you get the cute layout? Was it free? I love it.
You guys look so cute. I didn't even get dressed up this year. We'll have to do an adult Halloween party one of these years so I'll have a reason to dress up, cause that looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment