Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Sad Goodbye


Well, we sent Val and the girls off to Utah yesterday and it was sad to see them go! We really had a great time visiting and having many fun adventures (although shopping at Ross for 3 hours isn't really FUN... for me at least!) I guess Stephanie and Megan aren't real "shoppers" and Val was soooo happy that they were super excited about finding some great brand name clothes at super discounts. I really DO love Ross- just not for so long! :)

One great thing that came out of this visit was that I showed Val how to set up a blog. She passed along the information to her husband Maui in New Zealand and he is becoming a FIEND! I love reading about his adventures in New Zealand... but it's invitation only folks... sorry!

Here are some final pics of their visit. These were on Val's camera, so I got them downloaded before she left. I love the one of Megan standing next to the poster of Lauren Jackson.






Remember I told you about the mountain I climb sometimes that really kicks my BUTT?? Here are some pics that Val took with her camera as we were climbing. It's beautiful from the top- if you can catch your breath long enough to enjoy the view!



We are off camping for the weekend. We haven't been camping in our tent for a few years- we are all looking forward to it! I'll post pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

aben whanau (Family) said...

They had great fun. I'm enjoying the blogging, though I don't understand "FIEND!" And you're right about the weather. I'm getting itchy feet! Love you guys!