

Clint's sister and two nieces from New Zealand came to visit us for 10 days! We are so excited to have them here. So, we picked them up from the airport on Monday night, stayed the night at my friends Traci and Todd's home and then went to a water/theme park called Silverwood just outside of Spokane. The kids had a blast. First, we went on all the rides- you'll notice that I'm the one taking the pictures because I'm such a BABY when it comes to roller coasters- but even the little girls went. Raquel went with us- she's Traci and Todd's daughter and a good friend of Allison's. After we ate lunch at the car, we came back in and went on all the water rides and the wave pool which was a big hit. I didn't take the camera for that part for obvious reasons. We all had a blast!
Here's Valerie and her two girls, Stephanie and Megan.
The log ride that get's the riders VERY wet- good thing it was 85 degrees outside!
this is Rachel with her new buddy- her cousin Megan who's 16.
This is Zach, Clinton and Megan on the death drop ride- the only ones brave enough to go on.
Wait... did I say brave??
If you look carefully- you can see Clint and Allison on the front car and Val and Kenzie are right behind them. Stephanie (who's 17 and also Val's daughter) is in the middle with a flag shirt on and Emily is next to her. If you click on the picture, it will make it bigger.
This is MY kind of attraction.
Allison and her friend Raquel who came along. Raquel IS taller, but they were on a hill so she looks WAY taller. The cool thing was that the girls were both tall enough for any ride they wanted to go on.
And at the end of the day- we took them to Taco Bell- a first time experience. Val couldn't finish her stuffed burrito because it was too spicy. Give us 10 days and we'll have her eating jalepeno peppers raw LOL.










5 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! We're taking the kids to Silverwood in August for the first time. Is that park a one day thing or should we plan on one day for the rides and one day for the water park. What else do you guys have planned to do with them for the week.
I am so jealous! I cant wait... I wish you guys were coming too!
great pics. You have a fantastic vantage point. Where were you standing for the rollercoaster and the deathdrop? Looks like fun.
I've been stalking your blog waiting for these pics! I'm so excited that you guys have them.. but I'm even more excited for US to get them!
Thanks for looking after my girls. You guys are great hosts! What are great family to be part of!
Post a Comment