Look at my lonely new Ping hybrid club. It's so sad and lonely waiting for the BRAND NEW G10 PING IRONS that I ordered last week! I'm really so SUPER excited to get them. My Dad, Mom and 2 brothers got together and bought me a new set of clubs for my 40th birthday this summer. I've been using the same clubs since I was 15 and I'm playing much more often here- so they suprised me and told me to go pick some out. I've wanted Ping clubs forever! So- I went and had my swing analyzed to see which ones to get and I ordered the G10 Pings in white dot (OK... so who really cares right??) They were suppose to come in today and I called the golf shop twice (I was a little embarrassed the second time- I was going to hang up if it was the same woman who answered). They didn't come.
Last week when I ordered them, I tried one of the new hybrid clubs. I haven't looked at clubs for so long that I didn't even know about them. They are AWESOME! One hit with the 18 degree loft and it went 200 yards down the fairway. I went in and put it on the counter... ring it up!
Then, my step-mom Colleen got home and started looking at golf bags and found a really cute ping bag to match my clubs. I DID get that today... yippee! But now my hybrid looks sad and lonely waiting for the clubs. But I'm dying to get out and play with my new clubs and bag.
THANK YOU FAMILY!!!
4 comments:
Yay! I had no idea you were such a golfer! By the way.. thank you for the lovely package I got in the mail today! Yours is on its way soon! I will have to send you a pic of the signs I am making when i get done! Love you and your cute fam!
Congrats on the new clubs. I wish I knew how to golf because I'd love to go with you, it seems like a lot of fun. Maybe someday I'll make it a priority to take some golf lessons.
Call me if you ever want to get out and exercise with me. I'd love a partner!
How exciting! You're right, that IS a cute club. More pictures when the whole set is in please. Brian's been trying to get me to golf forever. You'll have to come to Colorado and give me lessons!
How exciting for you. I got a new driver last year and Rick is trying to find some hybrids for me on ebay. I used his and LOVED them. I can not use irons, so the hybrids are fabulous. We have our annual golf tourny this Sat. and every year I win longest drive for womens, but I haven't picked up a club all year long. So long 7 yr winning streak. There is a $50 prize attached too. Rick keeps saying, "I wish you wanted to golf with me." I'm like "helloooo, of course I do, it's just hard with three little ones. Anyway, hope they've arrived by now and congrats.
Post a Comment