
So here's a picture of my closet BEFORE I tackled it. Since I moved in, I'v been throwing everything in this closet under my stairs and it was eventually for my craft supplies. So- I finally got to it the other day, found a bookshelf and some containers from the dollar store. This is the end result...

Isn't that MUCH better? It seriously takes me ALL DAY to do these projects- but I really do love organized things.
Here's a photo of some friends from my ward. We were at a primary activity today. Stop posing Jenne!
5 comments:
If you think that is posing, you aint seen nothin yet Mama! Cute pic though
Getting orginized is something I dread but once it's done it feels so good! Your closet looks great.
Awesome job with the primary party yesterday. My kids had a blast!
Sorry about the mispelling. I need to read through my comments better before I post them I guess.
I need to tackle my scrapbook room, I am dreading it. Your closet looks great! I love being organized, but it does take time.
I love this picture of us, can you send it to me?
I see a little posing on your end too, missy. I have a closet like that and it keeps getting shoved down my list of things to do. I just need to attack it. I know it would feel so good.
Post a Comment