The girls and I have been picking a recipe and doing something fun on Sunday's after church the last few weeks. The first week we made triple chocolate chip cookies that we saw on the test kitchen on PBS (yes... we are such an educational family that PBS is our station of choice... NOT). Last week we made Whoopie Pies which are chocolate cookies with a marshmellow cream filling sandwiched in between... YUM! I was looking at some blogs this morning and saw this one with YUMMY cupcakes. Who doesn't like cupcakes?? I thought I'd share some pics from the blog and the web address in case ya'll want to try something new... Here's the web address too
http://cupcakeblog.com/index.php/page/2/

Don't those look YUMMY! Oh... and yes- I'm still doing the biggest loser club in my ward- even though it may not sound like it. Maybe that's why I'm fixating on cupcakes... hmmmm... yes- that must be it! I'm down 3 pounds and still trying to walk or do something close to exercise 4 times a week. I'll take my camera next time I hike the mountain and take pics.
1 comment:
What a fun little tradition you've got going there. I wish I lived by you so I could come to your test kitchen. By the way, I want to place a vinyl lettering order with you. What should I do?
Post a Comment