
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Photography Class
As you know... Clint and I bought a camera for Christmas and we really want to learn how to use it. When we moved here, we found that there's a tri-city photography club that we joined and they have monthly meetings and field trips every once in a while. Today was a field trip to a local nursery where Clint and I learned a little more about Macro photography. What we really learned is that we need a lense to really get in there nice and close... but that's going to have to wait! Most of the photos taken here are from our camera and lense, but the really close up one is a lense that belongs to a friend that we used for a few shots. It's so fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the pics, they look great, especially that guy in the bottom one!
I had so much fun at this. Your pictures turned out great! Do you have a Macro Lens or are these close-up photos????
I love them all. You did such a great job. So, what type of things does this class teach. I'd love to take a class with Rick and go on field trips. You did a fantastic job. I love the water fountain ones and the close up pink the best I think.
Post a Comment