The other night Emily and Zach went to a Young Men/ Young Women joint activity. They were going to do a tour of a local hospital with a member of the ward who works there. So... when they got home, Zach came running up to tell me that Emily fainted in the hospital! I guess they were taking someone's blood, and the doctor was going around showing everyone the vile of blood. Emily was walking down the hall and just collapsed! They took her to the waiting room and had her wait there while the others finished the tour and someone stayed with her. Poor girl- she REALLY doesn't do well with the sight of blood. I'll have to remember that- she did somewhat the same thing once when her leg got cut when she fell down and saw the blood. I told her not be become a doctor or nurse!
Clint came home the other day with a sore throat as well. Now when Clint get's a little bit sick he is the biggest baby! He hardly ever get's sick, so when something does feel bad, he want's to go to the doctor right away. So, when he started talking about going to the doctor I talked him out of it because most of the time, sore throats go away. But after 2 days and hardly any sleep he did go and it was streap throat! Whoops... my bad! LOL So he's on antibiotics now and doing better.
No comments:
Post a Comment