Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Home Pictures

Well I finally have my high speed up and running so I can post pictures. I added some photos from my trip over on the post below.

We've been working over the last couple of week unloading boxes, moving furniture around and getting stuff organized. Zach really doesn't like it when I say "Zach... come help me move something". He is hating moving stuff up and down the stairs. I know that if I wait for Clint to get home from work, he won't like where I put it, so it's better to just do it with Zach, and then he doesn't say much.

The outside of the house was finally done this week. They had too much snow on the ground, so they had to come back to finish the trim painting and then just yesterday the sod was laid in the front yard. So this is a picture of the outside...






I also got busy and made a sign for above my front door. I saw a big one that my friend Wendi had made for a friend and I really liked it. Mine is about twice as big! I love it though...everyone will know where we live now.






The front door says "Enter as strangers, leave as friends".


I've had fun with my new table and chairs I painted. I LOVE my kitchen area. I also took photos of the dining room and downstairs living room areas.


So here are the house pics. I know I've been posting hardly anything but moving and house stuff... hopefully we can get some more interesting items on here pretty soon- but that's pretty much what I'm focused on right now. Pretty soon it will be back yard pictures LOL. We just have a big backyard full of dirt right now, so we will have to put in sprinkler pipes and lay grass seed before it gets too hot!

3 comments:

The Hartle's said...

You did such a great job! It looks amazing... I bet your kids just love it! Thanks again for sending the stickers even though you have been crazy busy

Jen said...

It looks great! You guys are going to love it!

Jenne said...

You did it!!! The blog banner.... looks great! Super easy and fun too! Hnn??? We are excited to have new neighbors and friends!
Jenne