So, we found out today that we are under contract for the house we wanted in Kennewick. We've been going through the offers, and counteroffers and today ours was accepted and everything is a go! Yippee! So the house will be finished about the end of January. We still have time to pick out the inside and outside paint colors, and the carpet, and countertops and flooring colors... I LOVE that part :) I'm planning on subbing as much as possible the next two months for all the new things I'll want to buy to put in the house! (I LOVE that part too... are you getting a pattern here).
So here's a picture of a house LIKE the one we put the offer on. The actual house is a few posts down on my blog, and is the one under construction. Here's what they look like finished.

I finished my long term sub job today. I had a great class of 1st graders for the month of November, but it will be nice to have a day off now and then. I already have a couple set up for December, and 2 for Jan. It's nice to know in advance and go into a class that I've taught before.
So- welcome December... glad you're here! Time to dig the Christmas tree out of storage and get into the holiday mode.
2 comments:
AAAHH! that is so exciting, cant wait to come visit! The house looks amazing!
Yea!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Are you going to have a guest room filled with vinyl lettering? If so I'll come visit?
Post a Comment