Monday, October 22, 2007

Family Visits


Clinton's sister Karen and her daughter Trisha flew in for a day to see us. I know... kind of crazy to fly in for ONE day, but Trish has the coolest job ever working for an airline and can fly just about anywhere for FREE! I know- I'm SO jealous!! Anyway, we shopped for fabric at a HUGE fabric store in Portland and then played cards with them late into the night. The next day, I was going to take them to see the sights in Seattle, but we got busy cutting out vinyl lettering for Trish's baby's room (that's right- she's having her first baby and she's naming her Maggie- isn't that CUTE!) We also had time to run see Clint at work before taking off for the airport and take photos.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I found you! :) I'm so jealous, you had my favorite visitors! It sounds like you all had a great time though!

The Hartle's said...

It was a great trip, we will have to do it again. Though I should be practicing my "h&f" skills so that Uncle Clinton isn't ashamed of me!

Lisa said...

I say go for it on the hair. It will always grow back. The voting is closed so Im bummed I missed out.

Lisa said...

I saw your family pics and they look great. You have such a beautiful family.

The Hartle's said...

Hey, I hate to do this to you but "Tag, Your It!" See my blog for more info...

Lisa said...

Helloooooo, when's the next post?