Hey... I haven't been TRYING to ignore my blog... it's just working out that way. We have been so busy! First of all, I have been subbing in a 1st grade classroom for the whole month of November for a teacher who had shoulder surgery. Some of the kids in the class were in my kindergarten class last year, so that's fun! It's a great class, but it keeps me busy working everyday. Then... Clint found out he got the job he applied for LAST SUMMER (it took SO LONG) and we should be moving to the Tri-City area in Washington in the month of December. We are very excited because there are so many benefits... more pay, cheaper housing, a HUGE church membership (can you say "release time seminary!!) and 300 days of sunshine a year. I love sunshine :) We will be SO sad to leave our good friends and the great co-workers that Clint has... but we really feel that this is right for our family and have felt that way since we went over there. That's why we took the plunge and pulled out of building our house before we knew for sure if he would get it. Plus, with the housing market the way it is, everyone told us we were crazy to build a home when we might be leaving.
So, tomorrow, we are headed for Richland to go check out homes and see if we can find something we love to make an offer on. I'd love to be moving before Christmas so we can unpack all our stuff. It would be like Christmas...that's for sure!
Anyway... I will post photos of our favorite homes when I get back, and maybe the "one".
2 comments:
That is so exciting, Im so glad so that we can come visit and it will be easier! You definatly need to post some pics of some houses you are interested in1
Yea, congrats. I am so excited for you that you've found your place in life. You realize that moving to sun reduces your chances of meeting a vampires. But, to each his/her own. Good luck finding your dream house.
Post a Comment