Kenzie has a child psychology class this year and one of the assignments is to take home a "baby" for the weekend and take care of it. She has a wristband that she keeps on and that shows that she's always near the baby. She was given a diaper bag with a bottle, a change of clothes, and a couple diapers that have monitors that show when it's been changed. Going to Lowes last night was a nice little flashback as we took the carseat in the car and the baby started crying hysterically as soon as we got in the car. Kenzie sat in the car feeding and changing the baby while we did our shopping. I guess "Shaunu DeShaun" (the girls named the baby after the bad guy in Mulan) also was crying multiple times last night. Here's a pictures of the log Kenzie is keeping of how often the baby cries. This is not even 24 hours! I love the part how Mackenzie is feeling... "good, good, annoyed, angry, angry, angry". The angry was the middle of the night.


1 comment:
Tired! It's a feeling I remember well!
Post a Comment