Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zach and Hailey



So who would have thought that my baby boy would grow up so fast? I really can't believe that Zach is 17 and will be turning 18 this Fall!! He's a Junior in high school and keeps pretty busy with school, basketball, and friends. Not too long after he turned 16, he went out with a cute Laurel girl in our ward, Hailey. It wasn't too long before Zach and Hailey were an "item". They are coming up on their one year mark of dating. It's not something I'm particularly happy about. I think that at their age, they should be dating lots of people and not getting serious. Zach really wants to serve a mission next year and I tell him all the time that if he continues to date "one" person for another year, it's going to be really hard for him to leave and concentrate on his mission- but he can't see that. I'm just his mom- who am I to get in the way of LOVE! BUT, if he has to date anyone... I'm glad it's Hailey. She's a super sweet girl and they are cute together. Prom is next weekend- I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post then! Here's a few that I took from their Facebook pages- young love...

2 comments:

Krissy Mae said...

Love your updates! Can't wait to see more! It's so good to hear from you and can't wait to see you this summer!

Krissy Mae said...

Love your updates! Can't wait to see more! It's so good to hear from you and can't wait to see you this summer!