So as I said before, Zach is going to prom this weekend. Each time he goes to a dance, we end up forgetting about the corsage until LAST minute and then paying $25 for a simple little flower that doesn't even look that great. So this week I got the idea to try and MAKE a corsage. Can't be too hard right?? I looked online and found a couple DIY videos and tutorials. So I bought the flowers today and whipped up a corsage and boutonniere. I told them I'd make both since Hailey just bought a dress- and that has to cost a bunch! I'm a little worried if she'll like it. Zach said it looks nice- but you never can tell what teenagers will want! What do you think??
4 comments:
Totally impressed Kate. I completely forgot about buying a flower for Kristines prom date.
Looks awesome! Can you teach the rest of us how to do that?!
I love it Kate! you r a pro!
So So cute! Ha and yes we did forget about buying them and one of my dates mom's said don't worry, I figured you would so I bought one! haha and the ones whose moms weren't on top of it just didn't get one! haha
Post a Comment