
So our family shoot was a week ago and my friend Jenne posted two photos right away... but I was DYING to see more, so last night at the movies I begged her to post just one more. She obliged this morning :) It's not like she just has them on her camera to post them all... she does a lot of photoshopping work on them so the colors and styles are so cute. Thanks Jenne!
5 comments:
Wow! I love all these pics! We think your fam is the cutest! And Zach...what...how is he so grown up!
You are so Welcome! I am glad you like them!
Man, Clinton looks alot like Alister in this picture. You look beautiful Kate.
Dang right, this pic is so awesome! I saw your bro Danny today btw while we are here at drill. You both look alike, just as brother and sister should, right? :) Hope you're doing well!
That is a beautiful picture! I love it!
Post a Comment